Job vacancies: Creative Designer
Closing date: 15/07/2022
A great opportunity has arisen for a Creative Designer to join our small design team at our Doncaster site. The main purpose of the role is to create 3D visual concepts using computer software to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate potential and existing customers.
Who are we?
Cepac is the UK’s leading independent integrated corrugated packaging and display provider. For over 20 years we have been bringing together leading brands, advanced technologies and smart materials to create and deliver high-performance, high-definition corrugated products.
We’re looking for someone with…
- A relevant design qualification (HND level or above).
- Experience in 3D modelling software (Cinema 4D preferable).
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard software (specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design with a creative flair.
- Strong conceptual skills, demonstrating the ability to offer a variety of concept designs whilst sticking to a brief.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating skillset and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and able to stick to strict deadlines.
- Can work in a team but also under their own initiative.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of digital print processes and/or working within a POS/packaging environment a bonus.
What you will be doing (in a nutshell)
- Creating 3D visual concepts to customer briefs.
- Creating detailed presentation decks for the external sales team to ‘Wow’ customers.
- Supporting the reprographics team in preparing print-ready artwork as and when required.
Your annual salary
The annual salary for this position will be up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Where you will be located
You will be working full-time Monday-Friday (8:00-4:30pm) in our design studio in Armthorpe, Doncaster. We are easily accessible by road and bus.
Just some of the benefits to joining our team…
- 30 days holiday rising to 33 days over service.
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Life insurance
- Free on-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Trained mental health first-aiders
- Store discounts
- Friendly, welcoming, and positive environment to work in
Apply for this position
Closing date: 30/06/2022
Closing date: 22/07/2022
Sales & Commercial Administrator
Closing date: 30/06/2022